upsie daisies...
Thursday, June 04, 2009
About Me

- Name: Tony Seaward
- Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States
I could rant on and on, but I'll go with the basics here. I love my wife, enjoy my job, and like playing games or watching movies. If you need any more info, keep checking the blog, you'll get all the info you need, want and don't care about.
Previous Posts
- finds it amusing that all the songs I like are now...
- Star Trek = Socks Knocked Off!
- and so it begins...
- When participating in an allstar game, be sure tha...
- gonna play me some puck tonight
- Flappen Jacken Hooten!
- Is wanting to see Pronger take a stick the face wr...
- still saddened by the Scrubs finale.
- Don't tase me bro.
- whoever invented traffic deserves to get kicked in...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home