go sounders
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
About Me

- Name: Tony Seaward
- Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States
I could rant on and on, but I'll go with the basics here. I love my wife, enjoy my job, and like playing games or watching movies. If you need any more info, keep checking the blog, you'll get all the info you need, want and don't care about.
Previous Posts
- back at it.. trying to remember what "it" is
- yes its hot. but worth every degree!
- Friday! eat it work week.
- when it rains it pours = when it shines it burns?
- chillin on the bus while my tummy grumbles for sus...
- With little to no sleep, my productivity has soare...
- polepe can slitl raed waht orhets witre wehn the f...
- Put a little love in your heart!
- I defy you stress and challenge you to a duel!
- Autobots, mount up. its on tonight
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home