So much in so Little
If anyone is actually reading this, you can tell that the last post was almost 2 months ago. Wow. Time seems to be in such short supply and when we do have free time we have enjoyed kicking back and relaxing. My (Tony) job has been pretty consuming these last 2 months as we lost a member of our team to another position within RealNetworks, then the other member took a leave of absence. Whew. So during this time I have been doing the work of 3 people as well as getting more added to the plate in general. The craziest part is that the productivity actually improved. Now we are back fully staffed and things will begin to slow down again and I can get back to blogging and updating our site and pictures with the latest going-ons.As for us Seawards, we have been enjoying working on the house, decorating and doing other little things. My brother came over and built this amazing shelf unit in one night for a case of beer. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me and we got to have him over. Now we are in the middle of painting, which might take awhile, but is a fun process.
This weekend was the first in awhile that we got a break to just rest and relax. It has been great! Getting things done that have been sitting for too long. Yesterday I was blessed enough to have 2 of my old youth group kids down in the Seattle area from Bellingham, so I met them and we got to talk and catch up for a little bit. It was again another breath of fresh air.
Katie and I have been married for over a year now and are still absolutely in love with each other (I apologize if that makes anyone gag), but yes we are still lovey-dovey. Hopefully, we'll never lose it. The only thing we've really learned this year is that buying a house is a lot of work, time consuming and expensive. Seems like the more money you make, the more you spend. We are in the middle of trying to rectify this situation and live simple and live smart.Well, that's pretty much it for now and I'll be doing more as will Katie. I did just have my birthday and am 25 years old now (1/4 of a century, wooo), but I am still spry as a kid. Feel free to email us TheSeawards@comcast.net if you want to gripe, complain or just say hi. We prefer the latter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home