Excited for Forecasters...
Monday, August 24, 2009
About Me

- Name: Tony Seaward
- Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States
I could rant on and on, but I'll go with the basics here. I love my wife, enjoy my job, and like playing games or watching movies. If you need any more info, keep checking the blog, you'll get all the info you need, want and don't care about.
Previous Posts
- And if a team wants to get physical with us, we’ll...
- Sounds good, I'll take Bertuzzi! Eat it Flames
- Football is almost here, that means hockey is next...
- workin in a coal mine, going on down down...
- go sounders.. thanks for screwing up traffic downtown
- go sounders
- back at it.. trying to remember what "it" is
- yes its hot. but worth every degree!
- Friday! eat it work week.
- when it rains it pours = when it shines it burns?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home