hockey players use pucks.. they have enough balls.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
About Me

- Name: Tony Seaward
- Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States
I could rant on and on, but I'll go with the basics here. I love my wife, enjoy my job, and like playing games or watching movies. If you need any more info, keep checking the blog, you'll get all the info you need, want and don't care about.
Previous Posts
- NHL Game: Lightning vs Coyotes @ Everett. Be there!
- Theo Fleury, returning to hockey after being away ...
- bus oh bus... where art thou...
- is considering the danger of "fallopian dope"!
- Excited for Forecasters...
- And if a team wants to get physical with us, we’ll...
- Sounds good, I'll take Bertuzzi! Eat it Flames
- Football is almost here, that means hockey is next...
- workin in a coal mine, going on down down...
- go sounders.. thanks for screwing up traffic downtown
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home